Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would Yahoo users be better or worse off if Yahoo accepts Microsoft's offer to buy it?

AP Story: Microsoft Offers $44.6B for Yahoo



http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories...



Would Yahoo users be better or worse off if Yahoo accepts Microsoft's offer to buy it?microsoft flight simulator



Things like this make me want to go to a place where the internet and computers do not exist.



Would Yahoo users be better or worse off if Yahoo accepts Microsoft's offer to buy it?windows 2000 internet explorer



I had been loyal Yahoo! user, and I loved its services except its messenger which I don't use very frequent. ( Besides, I encountered with many problems after using that )



But this news was like a terrible shock to me. I'm an MSN user at the same time, but I only love its messenger and space, thats all, nothing else I fancy about it.



What will happen when Microsoft buys Yahoo!? I dunno. Things will change for sure.



But I'm not clear about that. Yahoo! would be worser if bought buy Microsoft. Stupid offer.
I find it fascinating that so many folks seem to assume that this is a done-deal already, when it is not. Until the offer is accepted, nothing changes. IF the offer is accepted, we will probably be the LAST to know what the changes will be and whether they will make things better or worse. But since the only thing worse than a mega-corporation is an even BIGGER mega-corporation, I'm not too hopeful, IF this does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate