Friday, November 27, 2009

Microsoft Word?

Ok, so we used to have Microsoft Word 2000 in our office but now they've upgraded to the 2007. I have this template and i need to write on the lines but when i do, it starts messing up, like it wont let me. Im not very familiar with everything on MW but i think that when i would use that OVR button it would prevent it from happening. The problem is i cant seem to find it on this new one. We usually write the stuff out on the paper but i am alot faster at typing and i'd rather do it on Microsoft Word where i could just input the information. Can anyone help me out please?



Microsoft Word?windows messenger



Use the Insert key instead.



Hope that helps.



Microsoft Word?microsoft works internet explorer



The Insert key on your keyboard will toggle between INS and OVR modes in Word.
you can go to Microsoft Office Online there is a command reference sheet there that tells you the location of a function in Word 2003 and where to find the new location in Word 2007. I keep it at my desk for a quick reference guide.



I don't understand the question completly but in think this will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate