Sunday, November 29, 2009

I cant download templates cuz my software isnt genuine?

the microsoft word on my computer came installed when i bought it, and it asks me for the product key everytime, it gets really annoying, but i dont know it..is it supposed to come somewhere with the computer?



now i cant download templates cuz i dont have the product key



help?



I cant download templates cuz my software isnt genuine?internet explorer 6



Usually, the Windows operating system sticker is ON the computer. If your computer came with Works, the Word is a part of that package, and the key is on that set of disks. If you got the Office package, the key for that is on those disks.



In many cases today, a Trial version of Office comes with a computer. That really sucks. For my clients, I uninstall that trial crap first. Then we install a real version and make sure that it is properly registered. Always check the activation and registration before using it. There is never enough time to do it right, but no time to get screwed.



Good luck and Happy Computing!



I cant download templates cuz my software isnt genuine?windows live internet explorer



you never bought the Office it come preinstalled but after 60 days it need to have a new key and you never bought it. so my advice is buy the disk.
The product key should be in the paperwork and manuals you received with your computer unless you have a demo version.



If it (the key) wasn't or you can't locate it, you can go into Word, select Help, then About Microsoft Word and some versions will show you the product key used to install it. If so, copy it down for later use. If not, call the manufacturer of your computer.
It's likely that your computer came pre-installed with a TRIAL of Microsoft Office, and it has expired and is asking for a key, which you need to purchase.



I would recommend downloading OpenOffice, (free, http://www.openoffice.org) as it is free and has much of the same functionality of MS Office. Alternatively, you can use free online word processors like Zoho http://www.zoho.com and Google Docs http://www.docs.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate