Friday, November 27, 2009

Microsoft Word; ASAP.?

I have 2 Questions...



#1: I am trying to insert a picture in Microsft Word. I am using a specific template, and it will only let me insert pictures in the boxes they give me. I have tried copying, pasting, everything in the book. Help.



#2: How do I delete pages at a time in Microsoft Word? A Whole page, not just the text.



If anybody can help me out, THANKS!



Microsoft Word; ASAP.?ds browser



Hi if you press the box at the top for insert picture it should drop the picture where the cursor is you can then use enter backspace or space to move it a little but not right up to the edges you can hover the mouse on the edges of the box and it should allow you to stretch and squash a little.



Microsoft Word; ASAP.?microsoft templates internet explorer



I haven't used Word for ages, but, I think you first have to insert a text box, then insert the picture into the text box.



I think you may be able to delete pages using the edit button, as I said it's been a while since I used Word so I may be wrong.
for a picture to stay where you want it to, you usually have to unwrap it, by right clicking on image, down to Format Picture, Layout, and use the text wrapping option most applicable. However, usually, if you are trying to insert it into a table cell you shouldnt have any problems, but should merely be able to align it within the cell by using the alignment icons on the formatting toolbar.



With regard to deleting a page, if you highlight all the text on the page and delete, the rest of the text will move up into that page and thus the page will be deleted automatically. The only way a page won't delete is if you've added space by inserting blank lines instead of using Ctrl enter to create a new page in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate