Sunday, November 29, 2009

In Works Task launcher I need help deleting some Templates.?

I need someone who is very familiar with Microsoft Works %26amp;



Task Launcher. I have 11 "crdusW95" %26amp; "6 Normal " with the W above in those boxes at the Personal Templates. I have gone to this site ,I clicked on %26amp; it brings me to WORD, then I go to History above the My Documents. I deleted them ,only to find them all, still at the Works under the Personal Templates still there. I think they were greeting cards that I didn't want. I have not been able to succesfully remove those 17 in the Personal Templates at all. Please help! From now on I'll go to Microsoft Picture It! Photo Premium 9, from there I can create %26amp; save %26amp; know hoe to remove or delete my saved files with no troubles at all. I'm very annoyed, because I'm trying to do this on my own ,but need someone who is familiar with working with Works using Personal Templates %26amp; deleting them to. Please clearly answer this so I can understand just what to do? Thank you.



In Works Task launcher I need help deleting some Templates.?windows registry



The location of the templates depends on which version of Works you have and where you installed it, but just maybe....



Do a search for a *.wdb or *.wks file and RIGHTclick one you are pretty sure you didn't create. Click Open containing folder to see the company that file is keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate