Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I lock in lines that do not move when typing in text in Microsoft Word?

I am trying to lock in the lines that look like this in microsoft word:



_________________________



In a way that you can type words on it with the lines moving all over the place.



____not like this__________



I know about underlining.. but this more of a template I guess for people to write suggestions on. Any help? Please!!



How do I lock in lines that do not move when typing in text in Microsoft Word?windows firewall



Sounds like you're making a form.



A couple of suggestions. You could make a table and eliminate all the lines except for the bottom. Or you could create a form and provide a Text Form Field for them to type in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate