Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need some help in creating templates for invoices, etc., for my small business.?

I am looking for some web-site help in creating Professional looking templates for my documents. I found some info through Microsoft.com, but it isn't saving the document to where I can find it and use it.



Any advice is great! Thanks



I need some help in creating templates for invoices, etc., for my small business.?microsoft sql server



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templa...



Has some good templates. type "business" and you should find something to work with. Also, save your templates on a Template folder in your desktop. Easier to find.



I need some help in creating templates for invoices, etc., for my small business.?windows themes internet explorer



OKAY DESIGN IT IN MIRCORSOFT THEN DO A SAVE AS AND PUT THE DOCUMENT WHERE YOU WANT IT, THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIND IT, PUT IT EITHER ON YOUR DESK TOP OR MY DOUCUMENT FOLDER BY USING THE BROWER BUTTON
You should be able to design one on your own using either excel or a word table. Just look at invoices from some of your vendors, find the format you like best, and go with it.



As an accountant, I see many invoices from large corporations to tiny ones and the format is basically the same.



Also, most financial software packages include invoice templates.



You might even check out your library and find a book with basic formats.



I'd be glad to even email you a basic invoice in excel if you'd like and you can edit it to suit your needs. Just let me know.
List all the aspects that you would bill for and then create a document in EXCEL. You can import your logo if you wish and a thousand other things.



You can compute cels to automate your totals as well.



If you are creative, then, create.
Are you sure it's not a permissions issue?



Also, templates in Microsoft Office should not be stored where you can find them. They should be stored where Office knows to look for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate