Sunday, November 29, 2009

Where can I get really cool Power Point templates that are free to use?

Other than Microsoft.com, where can I find and download some cool, different templates? (PC or MAC)



Where can I get really cool Power Point templates that are free to use?windows 2000



Personally I just use the ones that PowerPoint provides. You can add photos from on line and put them in the background if you want something more unique. When I use PowerPoint I just stay really simple and use a plain background and minimal text.



Where can I get really cool Power Point templates that are free to use?internet explorer internet explorer



make your own.. Any picture of graphic from anywhere can be set as a background with text boxes on top of it. be creative this always works good for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate