Friday, November 27, 2009

If your not familar with Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition then dont answer this question.

When I try to create a new application or something it says "No Visual Studio template information found. See the application login event viewer for more detailes.



To open event viewer, click start, click control panel, double-click Administrative tools, and then double-click event viewer." Then what do I do from there? I dont understand what i'm supposed to do. I have tryed reinstall it and contact microsoft about it. I got it at www.msdn.com It has never done this, and I dont know what to do. Please help!



If your not familar with Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition then dont answer this question...?microsoft zune



Go to the website and download a "sample solution" like the blackjack games, which will install a card game template. Then restart vb express, and it should offer the cardgame as a possible template. Then you could change the "templates dir" so VB Xpress will recongize them again (my docs\visual studio 2005\templates)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate