Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you make a brochure with Microsoft Word? My friend gave me directions but they were NOT helpf

What my friend told me to do is go to Format or Insert, columns and put 3. Then go to File, Page Set-up and then landscape.



I did that, and it gave me three columns, but I wish there was an easier way. I have Microsoft Office, but for some reason when I try to do Brochures, I don't have the templates and it keeps asking me to install them. Please help!



How do you make a brochure with Microsoft Word? My friend gave me directions but they were NOT helpful!?microsoft office



Before you try anything else, check your computer for MICROSOFT PUBLISHER.



You don't have to download any new software, and it should already be on your machine. Just go to Start%26gt;search%26gt; and then type in "Publisher."



The program has built-in templates that are easy to start with, and the software makes it really easy to start creating your brochure right away. They even have clipart, WordArt, and borders to make your document look really nice.



Good luck =)



How do you make a brochure with Microsoft Word? My friend gave me directions but they were NOT helpful!?opera browser internet explorer



You could try downloading a free brochure template from:



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templa...
Don't waist your time. Microsoft word is an awful design program. It is used for writing letters at its best.



Quark Xpress is the best. Download the trial version at quark.com. If you are going to learn a new software program for design, learn something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate