Friday, November 27, 2009

I have microsoft word and when I go to print this paper w/details of my file prints first. how do i

the paper that prints out lists the filename, directory, template, title, subject, author, etc. and it is really unnecessary and a waste of ink and paper. I can't figure out how to stop it from printing out with my papers. I also have Microsoft Word 2000.



I have microsoft word and when I go to print this paper w/details of my file prints first. how do i stop it?windows server 2003



1. Click on the Tools-%26gt;Options menu item.



2. Click the Print tab.



3. In the Include with Document section, DEselect Document Properties.



4. OK out of everything.



That should do it.



I have microsoft word and when I go to print this paper w/details of my file prints first. how do i stop it?windows xp service internet explorer



go to printer and option untick the cover printer



http://adminviet.net
Go to the print%26gt;Properties%26gt; then look for a button that will show you what it will print. Click on it, then check boxes will appear, check the boxes on the things you want to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate