Sunday, November 29, 2009

Is it legal and okay to make a template for an auction listing from my "Microsoft Works Word Pe

I would like to fix up some templates for my auction listings on Onlineauction.com, because, the tools they give you for the cheapest plan does not give you all the options you get on eBay to make templates and I am afraid mine will go unnoticed if I do not come up with something, SO . . . . I made one on my Word Perfect software that came with my PC. I've read their agreement and it is'nt clear enough for ME, so I was wondering if anyone else is doing this or knows of another solution?



Thanks in advance guys and gals!!



Lisa Carol signing out!



Is it legal and okay to make a template for an auction listing from my "Microsoft Works Word Perfect" program?windows xp home



Yes it is perfectly legal and okay for you to use templates you have made on it.



Is it legal and okay to make a template for an auction listing from my "Microsoft Works Word Perfect" program?microsoft visual studio internet explorer



I doubt the auction site cares, and if you couldn't use templates from Microsoft Works Word (not Word Perfect, by the way -- that's a different product from a different company) commercially, they wouldn't have much use.



No problem that I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate