Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need to design a catalogue for sales purposes, is there a software that could provide me with good

NOTE: PHotoshop and MIcrosoft Word/PowerPoint/Publisher, Corel have been tried and are useless. I need a simple program. Good Templates. Nice/Professional looking.... THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP! - the software does NOT have to be free!



I need to design a catalogue for sales purposes, is there a software that could provide me with good templateswindows xp



I did a search and this one looks interesting to me...they have a free demo software you can try and they seem to have some pretty familiar names as corporate clients.



http://www.catalogbuilder.com/



I also checked download.com - here's a link to some for you from there, they list quite a few to try for free:



http://www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html...



Good luck to you, I know how frustrating it can be when you are looking for something specific like that trying to figure out the best one :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate