Friday, November 27, 2009

I need a paystub template of some sort.?

My husband owns a small HVAC company and has a few independent contractors working for him. He is going to 1099 everyone at the end of the year. We need a simple way to track the amount paid and give a paystub. I have tried microsoft templates on microsoft.com but found nothing suitible. Any suggestions?



I need a paystub template of some sort.?microsoft excel



Contractors don't get pay stubs since they aren't employees. They should have their own records of what they have earned for all the companies they contract to and all their other customers.



If they are actual employees and you aren't withholding taxes you can get in big trouble so make sure they meet all the requirements not to be considered employees.



I need a paystub template of some sort.?microsoft updates internet explorer



Install Quickbooks for small business. Works great for tracking expenses, paying contractors, etc. My ex used it for his small auto mechanic business.
try copleys.com...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate