Friday, November 27, 2009

Microsoft Office - New Document Creation as Invoice?

I am wondering if it is possible to program Microsoft Office 2007 so that I can create a letterhead template with my company name as header. It would be best if I could program Office so that I may go File... New... Letterhead...



Thanks Ryan



Microsoft Office - New Document Creation as Invoice?windows movie maker



I don't have 2007, but I'd search the Help file for how to create new templates.



In previous versions, the default template was called Normal.dot and to change it, you open that template, make the changes and save it.



Microsoft Office - New Document Creation as Invoice?microsoft project internet explorer



There is most likely a template for an invoice in Word, access may have a template which can create an easy invoice system for you, it will be very generic but functional, that should include reports which you can print directly or send to word for more formatting.



I have not used templates in a long time or wizards but I believe you will have an option to get online templates in word if you just go to the file menu and select new. I am not sure in 2007 exactly where that would show up but it is usually to the right of the screen.



In Access the same thing, File New and to the right, or someplace, there should be a wizard you can use to create a database application.



You can also find a template and or wizard in Excel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate