Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I add new templates to an existing PowerPoint presentation??

I am trying to add new templates that I just DL'd from the Internet to an existing PowerPoint presentation my boss has asked me to spruce up tonight for a meeting tomorrow. How do I add them in???



Whenever I try, the new slide that gets "created" matches the ones already existing in the presentation and does not look like the new one I am trying to Insert.



Can anyone help??



I am on a serious deadline here and do not know what to do. Have used the Help button. Have trolled all over the Internet, including the Microsoft sites. SOS!!!! Thank you!!



How do I add new templates to an existing PowerPoint presentation??ie tab



1. Click on the menu item called, "Format" then



2. select "Apply Design Template."



3. Select one of the new templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate