Friday, November 27, 2009

How do you copy tables (making biz cards) on Microsoft Word?

To the Microsoft Word experts- I need step by step advice please! I am using MS Word making business cards in the Avery 8371 label template that is embedded in the program. Once choosing the Avery 8371 and displaying the document grid it automatically built out the 10 business cards 2 columns by 5 rows. At the top left business card, I started making my custom card using text and a graphic which I use as my logo. In order to this and make it look like I wanted, I had to build tables (with invisible lines) within tables to seperate the text and the graphic. The card looked awesome! Here's my problem: I cannot copy this business card to the other 9 cards on the same document page becuase it jumbles the tables all up and I don't know what the heck I'm doing. It would take me for ever to build all of these individually and I'm sure they would not all look alike. Is there a way to auto copy all 10 of them to their appropriate biz card fields without this problem ???



How do you copy tables (making biz cards) on Microsoft Word?microsoft net framework



I tried doing a mock-up as you have explained and copied and pasted the tables within tables to the other cards. I selected the contents of the first card by pointing to the left of the tables and clicking and dragging downwards when the white arrow appears, then right clicking and choosing Copy. The tables stay together in the right order when I choose the option to 'Paste As Nested Table' but jumble up when I choose 'Paste Cells'.



How do you copy tables (making biz cards) on Microsoft Word?windows xp themes internet explorerGlad you got it sorted! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate