Sunday, November 29, 2009

Entering names into a Microsoft Publisher file - HELP!!!?

I am working on Microsoft Publisher and I am using the business card template to make meal tickets for a conference at work. My issue is I need each one to have a differnt name on it and when I enter a name it puts that name through all the cards in my file. How do I use this template but be able to enter 40 different names into one document. I have quite a bit of Publisher experience but never dealt with this before - Please help!!! Thanks!!!



Entering names into a Microsoft Publisher file - HELP!!!?microsoft.com



It's not possible using a business card template.



You'd have to make your own template and set it as a field. This would actually be easier to do in Word itself just using the mail merge feature and merging in the names.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate