Sunday, April 25, 2010

Where can I find templates for publisher to build a website?

Microsoft does not have templates for websites. I know that there are much better templates and programs out there but this is the one I have. I am not interested in having someone else build a web site and I dont want to use another program either. Thanks for your help.



Where can I find templates for publisher to build a website?microsoft windows



Don't use Publisher, your sites will be HUGE in physical file size and really gross looking. I hate to suggest this, but even FrontPage is better than that....and comes with prebuilt templates. You could also use some of the services out there that have web-editors if you don't have any skill in making websites which generally have prebuilt templates as well.



Where can I find templates for publisher to build a website?windows media player 10 internet explorer



The best way to go would be to have someone design the website using a good CMS, that is a content managing system. It would allow you to easily edit the website without any prior HTML or programming knowledge.



I highly recommend you don't use publisher or anything of that nature to build your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate