Sunday, April 25, 2010

I want to print labels on Microsoft. How do I get the right template?

I'd like to print some labels using Microsoft Word. I'll be using a sheet of lables. How should I space everything? Is there a mold or template to follow so that my information is on the labels? Thanks, help would be greatly appreciated =)



I want to print labels on Microsoft. How do I get the right template?windows media



www.avery.com has templates. You wouldn't use word, but more then likely the lables you print will be in an avery compatible format. They have templates for lables on their site.



I want to print labels on Microsoft. How do I get the right template?microsoft exchange internet explorer



Word processing programs like MS Word or Word Perfect usually have the templates built in.



In MS Word, you look under "mailings" then "envelopes and labels" (I think that's how it goes)
Here you go. Click Tools%26gt;Envelopes and Labels%26gt;Options. Find the Label# you want from the the box of labels you purchased. Click select. Type your info and hit print.



Hope this helps.
In Microsoft Word



Open a blank page



Click -tools tab



Click - letters %26amp; mailings



Click - envelopes/labels



Click - the label tab



Click - options - highlight the product # in box on left or scroll down the list until you reach the same size label you will be using.



Click - OK - You will go back now to the tab box you started at but it will now list the label size you chose



Click - new document (located on the right in that tab box)



You should now be back at what looks like a blank sheet of paper, but if you go up to the top and



Click - the table tab



Click - show gridlines ( the gridlines will not show when you print)



You should be ready to fill in the lables now. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate