Sunday, April 25, 2010

Microsoft Word Error about global template?

Keep getting this error when I quit word: "word cannot save changes to the global template because it was opened with read-only access."



What does that mean? How can I get rid of it? I'm using a Mac if that matters.



Microsoft Word Error about global template?windows mobile



Hi there, I had exactly the same problem, please try the following, it worked for me.



Click Start, Run, type Application Data\Microsoft\Templates and click OK to open the Templates folder, then delete Normal.dot.



Regards, Ivor.



Microsoft Word Error about global template?www.microsoft.com internet explorerI tried that and I got; "Cannot delete Normal; Used by another peron or program." Report It


I do hope somebody answers this. I've had this myself (but I don't now). I searched and searched but I can't find any answer or explanation, and I can't reproduce it. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate