Sunday, April 25, 2010

I downloaded a phone directory template off Microsoft web and it says I have to print as duplex?

Does anone know how I can just print page by page instead of it printing like a book?



I downloaded a phone directory template off Microsoft web and it says I have to print as duplex?windows update



It might be because the person who wrote the directory also included instructions in the print window for it to print out double sided, as you would do to use it in a day planner or directory.



When you try to print it, click the options box at the bottom of the print window and make sure that neither of the options for duplex printing (the last two items) are selected.



If that doesn't work, try selecting the Manual Duplex box just below the Properties and Find Printer boxes at the top of the page. You might have to hand feed another sheet of paper through your bypass tray, but this might also solve your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate