Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to delete Personal Templates in Works?

In Microsoft Works, I have Personal Templates about 15. I have tried to delete them to no avail. When I click on a personal template it opens up in Word. Then I go to the History above the My Documents. I have tried to delete them on a right click or click on the delete button above. When I go back to Microsoft Works the Personal Templates are all still there Why? This is driving me mad, as I want to successfully, to be able to rid these templates. Please I need help with someone who has this experience working with Personal Templates. They are mostly greeting cards I do not want. Thank you for your help!



How to delete Personal Templates in Works?internet browser



I don't know about Works, but Word (and Excel, etc.) have templates that are in your personal folders (usually C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\Templates



The way to find where they are is to just notice the path when you save one with the name 123456.



Open Windows Explorer and search your C:\drive for 123456*. When you find it, that should be where the others are. Highlight them all and press the Delete key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
postage rate